About Me

My photo
Just a meandering soul sharing my backyard. Visit my Flickr page too! www.flickr.com/photos/meanderingwa/

Saturday, November 26, 2011

At 60 MPH

You never know what you will see along the way!!!



Keep movin', movin', movin',

though they're disapproving,

Keep them dawwgies rollin', Rawhide!




Don't try to understand them,

Just rope and throw and brand 'em,

Soon we'll be living high and wide!



My heart's calculating,

My true love will be waiting,

Be waiting at the end of my ride.






Move 'em on, hit 'em up, hit 'em up, move 'em on

Move 'em on, hit 'em up, Rawhide

Cut 'em out, ride 'em in, ride 'em in,

let 'em out, cut 'im out, Ride on in, Rawhide!



H'yah! H'yah!


1 comment:

  1. Gid along little dawgie, gid along!
    That was fun! You are right, never know what's up ahead!
    Good to hear from you today. How is that wonderful State of yours? Beautiful as ever!!! she said.....
    Jim

    ReplyDelete