About Me

My photo
Just a meandering soul sharing my backyard. Visit my Flickr page too! www.flickr.com/photos/meanderingwa/

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Movember Wraped Up

Picture day at work.  It was spur of the moment since some will not be in tomorrow.

And me, being such a natural light blonde, was left without my makeup to highlight a months growth.

But there is some light reflection so you can see just a wisp of it.

Thanks to those who gave their support. 



I am going to shave this baby off and head to the beach for Thanksgiving weekend.  Perhaps we will have an adventure or two.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you. I also read the post below and you have inspired me to go out and work my own land. I can't do it in the summer heat, but now I have no more excuses.

    ReplyDelete