About Me

My photo
Just a meandering soul sharing my backyard. Visit my Flickr page too! www.flickr.com/photos/meanderingwa/

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Watch List: Volcanos and Birds




last night I caught, quite by accident, a program on NOVA


"Mt St Helen's: Back from the Dead"


It was was an excellent overview of the last 30 years. It is available for viewing on line.


I am also working through "The Life of Birds" series by David Attenborough via NetFlicks.


It was wonderful the first time I watched it on TV. Seeing it now I so envy the whole production crew on this global journey of bird discovery.


A must for anyone who wants to learn about birds and their habits.


Attenborough body of work is stunning and he has rightfully earned the place as the master of nature documentary.
Suggested viewing for these dreary winter days ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment